NUFFNANG EARNING (WEEK 4)

For this post, i just wanna shared my sad story with all of you. Normally in a week, i managed to got around RM6 to RM15 from NUFFNANG. But for the last 2 week, my earning was RM0. So frustrated with Nuffnang. Then i reported to them and this is my question and answer from them.

MY NUFFNANG REPORT
REPLY FROM NUFFNANG
I didn't know what really the problems that caused this happen to me. I saw for that week, my blog fully with nuffnang ads and unbelievable if i didn't got any single click from it.

Anyone have an answers for me. Because my last week earning already credited to my account (week 16-22 Jan 2011). But my earning for week (9-15 Jan 2011) was RM0. :-(

This is my blog :-


 nuffnang | nuffnang earning | nuffnang earnings | buffered earning nuffnang 

2 comments:

Jard The Great said...

samalah kita. huhuhuhu

Ir. Jamal said...

YEKE...sabo je la..nak wat cmne kan..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...